Legacy pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I asked that same question earlier this month. Bobby, bsshogs, said that he uses them and hasn't had any problems. I'm expecting a couple in the mail any day soon from the friend that asked me about them. From what I was told, he couldn't see any difference between what PSI sells and what he got in his order.

Talltim

I think you will find them here.

http://www.thewoodturningstore.com/legacy-slimline-pen-kit-gold/

I have not ordered any kits from them but I did order a center from them. It arrived with issues. I will say their customer service in replacing it was impressive.

I asked if their kits were rizheng and they said they used them. (and perhaps others)

I could have misunderstood him but he implied they shipped about 15000 kits a month. (I actually remember him say per week, but that made me question my memory. )

I do not know that I am going to jump on their bandwagon, but I cannot complain about their service in replacing what I needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Just finished making a few of these kits and they came out very nice. Put them beside a PSI kit and you can't tell any difference. I did the Chrome Comfort pen kits and used the PSI instructions and bushings and experienced zero problems. At the price I paid and free shipping from Amazon I can't see where you could go wrong. I'll try more of the kits in the future. Left a message on their customer service number and within about 15 minutes I got a call back with an answer to my question. Very impressive!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom