Legacy pen kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dehn0045

When I first started turning in 2017 I tried their slimlines and cigars. The Slim's are basically the same as PSI funline (many other nearly identical options out there). The cigars are a decent value, but the quality is not great. I'd suggest other outlets, especially if you want a variety or better quality.

1shootist

I ordered some power pens, stratus, vertex ...these are the psi names, the stratus and vertex were called something else with Legacy. I found Legacy were not of the same quality as psi and others. They weren't idential in appearance as psi kits either...and click parts were always different , other things too. I still have probably 10 - 15 of their various kits I don't care to assemble.
These are just my opinions on the kits I purchased..some may be better I can't speak to that. I personally will not buy anymore though.

Gotta agree with the two posts above. Some of their kits are okay and are basically the same as PSI's. I use their comfort pen kits and there is really no difference in them compared to the PSI kit. I didn't have to buy their bushings as the PSI ones worked just fine.

Top Bottom