Legacy line from The Woodturning Store

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RGABEL

Does anyone have experience with the pen kits from The Woodturning Store? I have an opportunity with a gift store to make pens (on consignment) for them, but need to keep the pricing down as to not have them priced out of the market. (so both I and the store make a little money). For click pens I was looking at the Berea kits as I have read here that they have a high quality click mechanism. May be a little costly for this scenario though.

There are also a lot of other unique kits they carry that would be interesting to make for this opportunity as well.

Jmaxcy

Does anyone have experience with the pen kits from The Woodturning Store? I have an opportunity with a gift store to make pens (on consignment) for them, but need to keep the pricing down as to not have them priced out of the market. (so both I and the store make a little money). For click pens I was looking at the Berea kits as I have read here that they have a high quality click mechanism. May be a little costly for this scenario though.

There are also a lot of other unique kits they carry that would be interesting to make for this opportunity as well.
I've gotten their cigar, elegant American and fountain pen kits. Like the cigar and elegant American, did not like their fountain pen kits at all. If you go on their eBay store they will at times sell 10 pc kits for even steeper discounting, and you'll get shipping free if you order more than $40.

Top Bottom