Leather Cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from broitblat

broitblat

This is a black ti cigar on a PSI leather blank.

1_PSI_Leather.jpg

The blank seems to be fairly well made and the seam is very hard to find. The components were a fairly loose fit in the tubes, but I don't know if that was an issue with the blank or the components.

-Barry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
This is a black ti cigar on a PSI leather blank.

1_PSI_Leather.jpg

The blank seems to be fairly well made and the seam is very hard to find. The components were a fairly loose fit in the tubes, but I don't know if that was an issue with the blank or the components.

-Barry

Nice work Barry!

Leather? or snakeskin?

Mac

Looks great

Is there a seam ,on the leather where they joined it, when it was wrapped on the tube. I have some leather pieces and was going to try to cast some when it gets warmer. Just curious.

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The components were a fairly loose fit in the tubes, but I don't know if that was an issue with the blank or the components.

I suspect they are trying to eliminate the cracking and material separating that can happen when the components stretch the tubes.

An ounce of prevention! But, if you glue them in, don't use CA or the plating may cloud.

FWIW!!

broitblat

Looks great

Is there a seam ,on the leather where they joined it, when it was wrapped on the tube. I have some leather pieces and was going to try to cast some when it gets warmer. Just curious.

There is a seam, but it is barely noticeable. I think they did a good job on that.

-Barry

Top Bottom