Learning from my past projects.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dale Parrott

This is a Dura Click EDC that I made yesterday. I learned a lot form the similiar blank I posted last week. The "pucker factor" was missing in this time and along with it, the excitement. I didn't do any sanding on this project except in between the finish coats. Limited myself to just one tool for 100% of the turning and it was a 3/4 in. gouge. Rosewood, Hard Maple, 1/16 angle aluminum rod and of course CA glue.

Segmented Pen 10-2020.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

howsitwork

Oh I do like that one Dale ! works really well with the hardware too.

You,could always pucker up in a the mirror behind it for the photos if you really miss the pucker factor that much ???😉

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Excellent segmenting and well done to keep it together while drilling and turning. Superb spacing. This is one to be proud of!

Thanks for sharing, and I'm glad you finished this pattern after the last one. 👏 👏

jttheclockman

That came out well Dale. Hope mine are as nice if I ever get back to them. Getting closer to wrapping this phase of my house redo, up probably by the end of next week will do it. Then hopefully back into the shop. May need a refresher course as to where I left off.

Top Bottom