Lathe, Vise and Pen Blank Jig

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

razor524

I am clearing out my shop of some items. First is a Woodcraft Pen Makers' Center Drilling Vise. I finally got to the top of the list for one of Paul's vises so I do not use this one anymore. It works great, is from Woodcraft and is $54 on their site. I will sell it for $30, which includes shipping.

The second thing is a pen blank sizing and cutting jig. It is described on the Penn State website. I will sell it for $20, which includes shipping.

Finally, if anyone is nearby I have a Turncrafter lathe that I would be willing to sell for $150 if anyone is interested and can come and get it. I guess I could find out what shipping would be if anyone is interested. It is not the Commander but the prior model and is variable speed and has all of the things that originally came with it. I do not have pictures yet but can post some later.

Attachments

• shop (1 of 2).jpg
    shop (1 of 2).jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 142
  • shop (2 of 2).jpg
    shop (2 of 2).jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 182
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

razor524

Fibonacci, I sent you the info about payment for the vise.

I now have a picture of the lathe, it is currently set up as a buffer but I have the banjo, tool rest, and other items and will reattach them if someone wants it.

Attachments

• Lathe 2.jpg
    Lathe 2.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 178

razor524

The pen blank jig is gone and I will get the shipping info to warthog on the lathe tomorrow as I was unable to get to UPS today. Thanks!!

Top Bottom