Lathe Tool Organization

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenB259

Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
4,539
Location
Michigan
This project has been long overdue. My lathe tools have always been kept in a tool box drawer. That was always less than ideal. If was difficult finding the tool I needed and was horrible for the sharp cutting edges. It's going to be nice having all my tools right at the lathe.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6646.jpeg
    IMG_6646.jpeg
    985.6 KB · Views: 24
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Very nice, I've been debating building something similar. I have exposed studs (the wall kind, not the shop owner) for my walls so I would put the holder between them and could go a little modular.

Love the disc sander too
 
I have a Stanley folding work table that has the slots for woodworking, etc. I just put my tools in the slots. I sanded the ends and marked with a Sharpie for each one- S, BS, 1/2 skew, 3/4 SRG, etc. Got the table at an outlet store.
 
Back
Top Bottom