Latest Subscription Box News, Kit Availability Info, and more

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I'm going to try to be better about keeping things updated here! Between the website and Facebook it's tough making sure I get the information out everywhere and still have time to actually get work done. :)

First... the latest subscription box colors have been posted on the website. These 5 colors are from previous months but are some of the ones we'll be adding to the regular line up in 2023. Here they are:
IMG_20221223_114417.jpg

They're offered in 2, 3 or 5 blank bundles. (2 blanks would be the 2 furthest on the left, 3 Blanks would include the middle...) Important note: You can purchase without subscribing! Link here: https://www.mckenziepenworks.com/collections/subscription-boxes

Which brings me to the update... We're going to look to add at least 12 colors to our standard line up. Fully realize we've been a bit stale in that regard. So, I've picked out some of the better received colors from our playing with subscriptions for the past few years and will be getting them photographed and added to the website. We've also sent something like 20 new colors to Craft Supplies for Ashley and Mike to pick out which ones they'd like to carry in both Ring and Pen blank form.

On the pen kit front... We continue to make improvements to our processes to ensure we have inventory. I know right now things are a little bleak on the inventory front but that's mostly because our finishing process involves a lot of rinsing and well, the rinse table is outside. I've just purchased a bunch of gear to keep my employee and myself warm so we're going to be moving along here shortly on getting both the Coyote and Liberty restocked. Also, the new polishing process knocked our finishing time from more than 2 days to about 2 hours. BIG difference there that will have an immediate impact on turnaround time from receiving parts to having them ready to sell. Suffice to say I'm completely committed to US made stainless steel pen kits that are readily available. In fact, our first reseller now has them in stock (Turners Warehouse) and we'll be supplying them to other resellers soon.

2023 is the year of the pen kit for us... We're be bringing back some old Marksman/LaserLinez designs and also have some new ideas to showcase as well. One other change to look for is that we're going to look at the Subscription Box model and see what we can do to incorporate the pen kits into them. I know a lot of customers have drawers full of DiamondCast material and while that is very flattering... it also means our subscription sales have fallen by nearly half this part year. SO... we want to make sure we continue to tempt you with great deals on products that help you make and sell pens! ;)

Top Bottom