Last Unique Pen sale blanks for a while

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jontello

Hello everyone,

This is going to be my last pen blank sale in a while. I finally received my final shipment of pen blanks and these are really unique to what is out there. Some of these are colors I had reached out to them to see if they could make for me and i think it looks really good. Here are the 5 blanks I have available. Shipping for a Flat rate USPS small box is $8 (16 Blanks) and a medium is $13. International orders are shipped at cost. I will update things as they are sold.

SOLD OUT

672CEE80-0E8F-4FF3-836E-42DEA7914594.jpeg

Below are example of #2 and #5 in pen form

89572045-EAAE-416A-A64D-DD00FCB6625D.jpeg
0AC8696C-7904-4137-B4AF-BF56202F1D16.jpeg

I had sold a similar blank to #2 in my last post so some of you might think this is the same material. It is not. The blue is a slight more aqua blue. Below is a picture of that I had sold (Which i did not have a lot of) to the blanks i just received and am selling. On the bottom was what was sold. On the top is what is being sold.

C570A6A8-E07F-4B52-AFFE-30247096BDF1.jpeg

To give you a brief backstory on #3 and #4. I had been in the process of wanting to get something that looked like some old cellulose colors but as many of you know they dont make that material any more. I had contacted them about wanting to try and have something made that looked like these colors. (These are a picture reference that was used to create the colors of the grey black and blue. These are not actual materials that are being sold) so number 3 and 4 are the results of many tries to come to somewhere close.

A35CCDE5-6697-4061-A55F-AF888FF34C06.jpeg
A5C9160F-D094-4497-8E3B-23C099C08767.jpeg

Thanks for your support.

Jon

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tgsponge1

Hello,

If possible, I would like to get the following:

#1- Two (2) rods
#2- One (1) rod
#4- One rod

Please let me know, Thanks, Tim

Hello everyone,

This is going to be my last pen blank sale in a while. I finally received my final shipment of pen blanks and these are really unique to what is out there. Some of these are colors I had reached out to them to see if they could make for me and i think it looks really good. Here are the 5 blanks I have available. Shipping for a Flat rate USPS small box is $8 (16 Blanks) and a medium is $13. International orders are shipped at cost. I will update things as they are sold.

All the pen blanks are $15 each - 8 inches long and 18 mm wide

#1 - Red Blue Chunks ( 41 Available )
#2 - Aqua Blue Grey Black Chunks (SIMILAR to Tibaldi Impero Blue Celluloid) ( 35 Available )
#3 - Grey ( 49 Available )
#4 - Blue ( 69 Available )
#5 - Purple Green Chunks ( 40 Available )

View attachment 314237

View attachment 314248

View attachment 314238View attachment 314239

I had sold a similar blank to #2 in my last post so some of you might think this is the same material. It is not. The blue is a slight more aqua blue. Below is a picture of that I had sold (Which i did not have a lot of) to the blanks i just received and am selling. On the bottom was what was sold. On the top is what is being sold.

View attachment 314243

To give you a brief backstory on #3 and #4. I had been in the process of wanting to get something that looked like some old cellulose colors but as many of you know they dont make that material any more. I had contacted them about wanting to try and have something made that looked like these colors. (These are a picture reference that was used to create the colors of the grey black and blue. These are not actual materials that are being sold) so number 3 and 4 are the results of many tries to come to somewhere close.

View attachment 314240View attachment 314241

Thanks for your support.

Jon
I would like 3 each of #2 and #4, and 2 each of #3 and #5. (10 total). Thank you, Chadwick

Animeozzy

Hello everyone,

All the pen blanks are $15 each - 8 inches long and 18 mm wide

#1 - Red Blue Chunks ( 36 Available )
#2 - Aqua Blue Grey Black Chunks (SIMILAR to Tibaldi Impero Blue Celluloid) ( 22 Available )
#3 - Grey ( 39 Available )
#4 - Blue ( 58 Available )
#5 - Purple Green Chunks ( 33 Available )

View attachment 314237

View attachment 314248

View attachment 314238View attachment 314239

View attachment 314243

View attachment 314240View attachment 314241

Thanks for your support.

Jon
Hello I would like to purchase 3 blanks of number 5 purple with green thank you

Top Bottom