Last RM Bowls This Year

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from W.Y.

W.Y.

These two will probably be my last at least until next spring because it is just too darn cold to heat the shop through the winter . I finished these off this evening and turned the heat down just one or two degrees above freezing . Might even bring finish's and any other liquids inside and shut the shop heat right off.

9" laminated one on left and a 8.5" checkerboard one .

Both black walnut and yellow cedar.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Old Lar

Those are very nice. You have really changed the design of your bowls in the last year. I'd bet not many could do what you do with the Ringmaster. I'll bet you do a lot of planning for new ones before the spring!

SDB777

That Yellow Cedar score has really been 'paying off' for you! The colors in the contrasting woods are incredible to say the least.

It's a shame to let all those tools and machines sit in the cold, going unused for the winter....maybe you could ask for forgiveness and keep turning in the kitchen?

Scott (time to restock the timber) B

scotian12

Great looking bowls , Bill. Maybe you could spend your winter time in writing a wood pattern book for your designs. i look forward to seeing your new bowls in the Spring. Have a good time off. Darrell

ironman123

What a way to finish the season Bill. Those are super. Don't you have an electric plug in the living room you could use? haha Waiting for next bowl season.

Ray

turncrazy43

Bill, nice bowls as usual. Spend your down time this winter figuring a way to heat your shop that wont break the bank. Good luck.

Top Bottom