Last one...I promise

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I finally figured out how to download pictures on my new Chrome book. Sorry for the amount of stuff I've posted...I promise to quit.
So, what could be better than what's in this photo, some great variations of Spam, being in Hawaii and listening to some Merle. Life is pretty good given the options.

IMG_20180926_091454.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Nickj23

So I have to say... I still can't believe no one has said it.

"Sorry for the amount of stuff I've posted...I promise to quit."
"Stop Spamming!" hah hah just kidding.

Are you in Oahu?!? I am as well. I noticed in Walmart Spam appeared to be a controlled item.

So I have to say... I still can't believe no one has said it.

"Sorry for the amount of stuff I've posted...I promise to quit."
"Stop Spamming!" hah hah just kidding.

Are you in Oahu?!? I am as well. I noticed in Walmart Spam appeared to be a controlled item.

We're on Kauai at a resort called Pono Kai. I packed two large flat rate boxes with spam I found at the store. All but two made it home without damage so I'm a happy camper. I took this photo because a friend of mine hates Spam and Merle. I told him when he grows up he'll gain an appreciation for the finer things in life.

Wow! I didn't know they had that many different ones. Don't stop posting! Please!!!

My wife and I walked into a grocery store called Big Save to do some shopping. Turned the corner and there is was, probably close to 20' of shelving dedicated to Spam, all kinds of it. So I bought a bunch. The lady at the cash register thought I was nuts but after explaining to her I couldn't get "this" Spam on the mainland she kinda smiled told me to enjoy...which I have as well as my granddaughters. I contacted the Spam company and they told me that many of the flavors that Hawaii gets, only Hawaii gets them. Spam is a big thing on the Islands.

I used to hunt elk on horse back with my dad when in Montana, I was small and he would carry flat sweet rolls about 6", an onion. and a couple cans of spam. Slice the onion and spam and place that on the sweet roll and eat. Don't knock it till you have tried it.

Preston

I turned on my Boy Scout Troop when I was Scoutmaster to Spam with chopped potatoes and onion in a dutch oven. I think we went on camp outs just to eat that Spam breakfast. A couple of the boys still reach out and Spam always comes up.

WriteON

I finally figured out how to download pictures on my new Chrome book. Sorry for the amount of stuff I've posted...I promise to quit.
So, what could be better than what's in this photo, some great variations of Spam, being in Hawaii and listening to some Merle. Life is pretty good given the options.

View attachment 229249
Spam reported

Haven't had Spam since 1969 while in the army. Cold spam sandwich along with warm chocolate milk.Midnight chow(yuch) haven't had it since!
Instead of Spam we got C-rats from the Korean war. They used to try and pass off the pork rings as Spam, but I knew better. Spam doesn't have any coagulated chunks of fat in the liquid. Talk about YUCK!!!

FGarbrecht

We're on Kauai at a resort called Pono Kai. I packed two large flat rate boxes with spam I found at the store. All but two made it home without damage so I'm a happy camper. I took this photo because a friend of mine hates Spam and Merle. I told him when he grows up he'll gain an appreciation for the finer things in life.
Tom, If you went to Hawaii to buy spam I think you need to send your money (not your spam) to me because you are clearly wasting it :rolleyes:. It's really not necessary to cross the Pacific to get a walmart fix.

Tom, If you went to Hawaii to buy spam I think you need to send your money (not your spam) to me because you are clearly wasting it :rolleyes:. It's really not necessary to cross the Pacific to get a walmart fix.

My wife and I visit the Islands every other year for two weeks. Spam is just an added treat. Also, my biggest customer is in Hawaii so I include some business with vacation.

Top Bottom