Last of the Duroclick EDC pen order

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mark james

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
These will complete the order of 15 to be delivered tomorrow. Then onto an order of 15 in Caribbean Wood combinations (Mango, Royal Poinciana and red and black palm).

First is Faviera, second/third is black and white Ebony.
IMG_1537.jpg
IMG_1538.jpg
IMG_1539.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sataro

Pens look great! Really like the look of that last one. I think this kit may have to be my next purchase. Looks like a great carry pen.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Pens look great! Really like the look of that last one. I think this kit may have to be my next purchase. Looks like a great carry pen.

I do like the EDC, but... every few pens I have to tweak the dimension on the plastic extender. This shouldn't be necessary, but is an easy fix with a few swipes on sandpaper (clean/round off the sides when done). And in general I wish the extender was built into the mechanism. I will be buying 1/8" x 24" delrin and make my own extenders for those receiving my pens if they need another. While these are some reservations, I still like the kit. I may stick with the stainless and the aluminum to match the top section color. And others have indicated that a few other platings for the top section are available.

My reservations would be more serious if I sold my pens, but those I make are gifts/donations (the orders are for family members' uses). I've made about 30 and will order more.

I personally like a click as opposed to a postable or a twist. My daughter is finishing her studies as a Physical Therapist and she says everyone in the hospital setting prefers clicks that can be used with one hand.

A great carry pen - certainly. The blank length is nice, and the shoulder is thicker so may lend itself to segmenting. šŸ¤«

Sataro

I do like the EDC, but... every few pens I have to tweak the dimension on the plastic extender. This shouldn't be necessary, but is an easy fix with a few swipes on sandpaper (clean/round off the sides when done). And in general I wish the extender was built into the mechanism. I will be buying 1/8" x 24" delrin and make my own extenders for those receiving my pens if they need another. While these are some reservations, I still like the kit. I may stick with the stainless and the aluminum to match the top section color. And others have indicated that a few other platings for the top section are available.

My reservations would be more serious if I sold my pens, but those I make are gifts/donations (the orders are for family members' uses). I've made about 30 and will order more.

I personally like a click as opposed to a postable or a twist. My daughter is finishing her studies as a Physical Therapist and she says everyone in the hospital setting prefers clicks that can be used with one hand.

A great carry pen - certainly. The blank length is nice, and the shoulder is thicker so may lend itself to segmenting. šŸ¤«
Thanks for taking time to give a detailed report on these kits. It will definitely make it easier knowing what to expect.

Top Bottom