Last Of My Prize Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kcimdrib

Kcimdrib

I'm afraid I've come to the end of my prize blanks or at least the three left don't inspire me. But this one I think is fantastic. My thanks go to John Underhill for supplying the blanks and making it a great thing to win.
I have had so much trouble finding a kit to fit the JR ll blanks and had to resort to modifying a JR l kit.
But for me worth the effort I will keep this one just for me to enjoy.
Please feel free to comment.

Attachments

• pen4.jpg
    pen4.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 143
  • pen3.jpg
    pen3.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 144
  • pen2.jpg
    pen2.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 145
  • pen1.jpg
    pen1.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 139
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

@Kcimdrib

Thanks Jim but without the skill of the man who made the blank it would be nothing. I was just lucky enough to win them.

ALL of us OWE A LOT to our whole community of IAP !!!! ...... Thanks, Michael, for reminding us of that.

And YOU as an individual pen maker also deserve considerable credit. . First of all, you deserve credit for winning the prize blanks !!!!
That required considerable skill on your part. . Second, you deserve considerable credit for making THIS BEAUT PEN !!!

Thanks for showing !!! . . And THANKS, also, for your noteworthy participation in this COMMUNITY of IAP !!!! . . . :D :D :D :D :D

It is great to have the participation of ALL members ..... I always look forward to YOUR contributions, Michael !!!!!

Last edited:

Kcimdrib

ALL of us OWE A LOT to our whole community of IAP !!!!
Totally agree I've enjoyed my short time with the IAP. It renewed my interest and got me into thinking more when it came to Pens.
But I try to enjoy all aspects of Turning.

Kcimdrib

Totally agree I've enjoyed my short time with the IAP. It renewed my interest and got me into thinking more when it came to Pens.
But I try to enjoy all aspects of Turning.
If we each contribute a little we will all benefit. Sometimes when I see beautiful pens that you an others make I know I can't compete but I stick to what I can do and try to expand on that. Thank you for your kind comments Mal.

Top Bottom