Last night's batch of Bottle Stoppers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ccccchunt

ccccchunt

These came out pretty good. Shifting to wood next week with some Hawaiian Koa, Curly Mango, Manzanita Burl and Cocobolo.

Attachments

• IMG_1241.jpg
    IMG_1241.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 164
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ccccchunt

Really a nice selection of stoppers. They should sell well. Glad you have a market. Maybe if I had some as nice as those I'd sell a few. Well done.
I sell just about every one I make of these at about $40 a piece, depending on style. I had a winery ask me to put up a display but still deciding if I want this to be a job more than a hobby......

WriteON

I sell just about every one I make of these at about $40 a piece, depending on style.
Worth more but not bad $$. My cousin sells them too cheap and I bawled him out. If you should display bump it up. They are beautiful pieces of work. They take time and make a mess … you already know that.

ccccchunt

So..... I did a show this last weekend. I had 25 of the honeycomb blanks turned into stoppers. Ended up selling every last one of them for $75 a piece. They also drove the sales of my other resin and wood stoppers with some of my curly Koa ones going for 75 also! Very profitable Saturday!!!

henry1164

So..... I did a show this last weekend. I had 25 of the honeycomb blanks turned into stoppers. Ended up selling every last one of them for $75 a piece. They also drove the sales of my other resin and wood stoppers with some of my curly Koa ones going for 75 also! Very profitable Saturday!!!
High quality materials and workmanship always sells. What is your choice of metal stopper(s)?

Top Bottom