Last night Penturners Chat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

Wow !! Thanks again Russ for making last night's pen chat really great. For those that missed it, you should have been there. :)
Not knowing Russ was the guest speaker or visitor, I showed up about ten minutes late and entered the chat room feeling like a dumbo :D
Kind of like walking in on the professor while he is speaking and has the audience spell bound and then everyone hears the door open :D

The Penturners Chat was very well attended, so many turners, you had to scroll down the list to see who all was there. Could have been several reasons for the large crowd last night.....

Maybe because the grand pubaaaa Rich was the Host [?] or

Maybe because the nice article Pat Lawson wrote in the currrent issue of the AAW about the Penturners chat [?] or

Maybe it was the loyal cult like following Russ has :D

Or all of the above. [:0]

I just know I learned allot and didn't say squat all nite, it was great to hear the master speak... Kind of like the old commercial,...

When E F Hutton speaks....everybody listens :D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RussFairfield

Passed Away 2011
In Memoriam
Thanks to Rich for his invitation and everyone who was there for putting up with me for a couple hours. I don't think I led anybody too far astray. Everything I do is pretty old stuff, and neither radical, new, nor innovative.

I'll have to try this again, but only after getting my volume up to where I don't have to swallow the mic and shout.

Anthony, I am glad to know that somebody is really using Waterlox on their pens. It isn't a finish for high volume production, but it has a lot to offer to someone who can use a finish that takes a little longer.

its_virgil

I too would like to thank Russ for accepting the invitation from Rich to be a guest on the PalTalk pen chat. Russ' information was interesting, informative, and innovative...Not all of it was "old hat". I am anxiously awaiting the "pen finishing video" that Russ is working on so check his website to find out when it will be available. I think the date was early summer. I now know why some of the stuff I've tried did not work and will not work. I also heard some stuff I want to try. Once again, thanks Russ for sharing your time, talent, and knowledge.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

PatLawson

Originally posted by PenWorks
<br />...Thanks again Russ for making last night's pen chat really great...The Penturners Chat was very well attended...Maybe because the grand pubaaaa Rich was the Host [?]or Maybe because the nice article Pat Lawson wrote in the currrent issue of the AAW about the Penturners chat [?] or Maybe it was the loyal cult like following Russ has [:D]Or all of the above. [:0]

Thank you Anthony for the compliment on my article, and also to you and Don Ward and Rich for giving of your time and talents to host the penturners chat every week!

A BIG thank-you to Russ Fairfield too, for sharing his knowledge with all of us at this week's chat! I learned a lot about finishes that I didn't know, and really appreciated Russ's clear way of presenting the info.

Thanks also to all those who attended, (a record number!)Without you guys it wouldn't be a chat!
Pat L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom