Laser Rotary Jig

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

M. Newell

I've been thinking of getting the Neje 3500 master laser and T. shadow 360 jig but it looks like the jig is going through rework and is not available. The Benson Pace jig is available but i cannot even find a photo of it. I dont want to buy something i cannot see. Does anyone have a suggestion on other rotary jigs that are available?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lorbay

I've been thinking of getting the Neje 3500 master laser and T. shadow 360 jig but it looks like the jig is going through rework and is not available. The Benson Pace jig is available but i cannot even find a photo of it. I dont want to buy something i cannot see. Does anyone have a suggestion on other rotary jigs that are available?
Join the NeJe face book page they have pictures of that jig on there.
Lin

TonyL

Join the NeJe face book page they have pictures of that jig on there.
Lin
I searched the site(s) on FB and could only find the jig for the box (1w and 1.5w) engravers. I also connected other searches and still can't find it. I would be interested in seeing it too. I will ask Benson aka Bob Pace to post one.

Mike Shortness (one inventor of the jig) is adjusting his design to accommodate the change that Neje made to the 3500. Bob M of T Shadow may sell the revised design. Bob has been great in terms of standing behind what his sells.

TonyL

I just heard back from Bob Pace vi aFB messenger; he is going to try to dig one up.
Maybe others that own his jig can post.

Top Bottom