Laser Printer

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

qquake

I have a NEJE 7w laser engraver. I like it, it's been good for me. But I'd like to upgrade to a 20w. Which engravers are you guys using?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

I use a Funsculpt and a buddy bought an X Tool. They're basically the same thing and we both use Light Burn to operate the lasers. I've been wanting an engraver for years and couldn't afford or justify the Co2 lasers. The used ones were way to expensive for me. Then I found the diode lasers. Now we both do way more than just pens. It's opened up several new doors for us in the wood working hobby. Well worth a look.

SteveJ

Roly Automation is supposed to be coming out with a 20W model some time this summer. I've got their 10W model and it is great. Although it may seem pricey, since it is all inclusive you pretty much know your true cost up front.

SteveJ

Will a diode laser engrave aluminum? There are some listed on Amazon that say they do.
The Roly will engrave anodized aluminum and will also engrave stainless steel. Just saw a video last night which indicates the 20W version is slated to be coming out by late July. It will have some nice improvements over the 10W version which already is a fantastic machine.

Top Bottom