Laser Pen Engraving

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ward

Hi all. I have recently taken an interest in pen engraving and have read many of the posts on the site relating to same. I not looking for a cheap, entry level system but something that is easy for a non engineer, affordable and gives excellent results. Has there been a consensus on the site as to which package/jig is the best without breaking the bank? Thanks for any feedback!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wade3574

She does a lot of stuff thru Facebook and has many groups going there you can message her from FB. As far as stocking goes, all of these lasers are from china and its hit and miss to find them in stock. Nancy has a wait list for them.

ramaroodle

Thanks Wade. I checked her website and could not find any contact information - no email, no phone, no "contact us" link - nothing. All products were "out of stock."
Nancy and her customer service are legendary and awesome. She is a member here. She seems to be on Facebook almost 24/7. Join this group. She is the admin for this page as well as several others. The Benson Pace jig she distributes is perfect for pen makers and utilizes the NEJE Master 2 laser. Less than $300 for the laser and jig. I recently bought both from her and couldn't be happier. You can find the laser online from China for a few bucks less but having instant access to her and her groups on FB is priceless.

The stuff on her site usually shows "sold out" as she has such a following in her FB groups that the shipments she gets are usually sold out before they even arrive so your best bet is to contact her on FB and tell her what you need.

These are her other 2 sites.
NEJE Master Engravers User Group
NEJE United States Laser Engravers and Supplies For Sale

Last edited:
Top Bottom