Laser Engraver

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Thetoddfather

Hello everyone. My name is Todd and I am new to the group. I was wondering if someone could recommend the best laser engraver to buy for engraving my pens. I do the majority of my pens with exotic wood blanks. Thank you for your help.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Doctor G

Hello everyone. My name is Todd and I am new to the group. I was wondering if someone could recommend the best laser engraver to buy for engraving my pens. I do the majority of my pens with exotic wood blanks. Thank you for your help.
I have an Ortur Laser Master 2 and an Ortur roller attachment. I have not used it yet but lots of info on YouTube and they have an active forum.

I have a Neje, sorry forgot the model, but it hasn't worked for me since day one. I'd sell it for parts to anyone who wants it. It's like brand new, and I'll include the plastic box I bought for it. You would have to pay the shipping though...make me an offer.

bsshog40

I have a Neje, sorry forgot the model, but it hasn't worked for me since day one. I'd sell it for parts to anyone who wants it. It's like brand new, and I'll include the plastic box I bought for it. You would have to pay the shipping though...make me an offer.
What's wrong with it Tom? I use mine a lot with no problems. Anything I can help you with my friend?

qquake

I have a NEJE Master 2 7watt. Still learning how to u

se it.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 12
What's wrong with it Tom? I use mine a lot with no problems. Anything I can help you with my friend?

Hey Bobby. It makes a lot of burning noise, it's actually quiet, but it doesn't burn worth a darn. I even invested in a computer just for it and no matter what I do I basically get a burnt straight line or a squiggly line like it was trying to etch. I've adjusted just about everything I could find about it, joined an on-line forum and no one could help me with it. It does burn, just no pattern recognition at all. I bought it on Amazon but waited to long to try it and now I can't return it. Might become a paperweight for all I care.

bsshog40

Hey Bobby. It makes a lot of burning noise, it's actually quiet, but it doesn't burn worth a darn. I even invested in a computer just for it and no matter what I do I basically get a burnt straight line or a squiggly line like it was trying to etch. I've adjusted just about everything I could find about it, joined an on-line forum and no one could help me with it. It does burn, just no pattern recognition at all. I bought it on Amazon but waited to long to try it and now I can't return it. Might become a paperweight for all I care.
Wow that's odd. Sounds like if you already adjusted the belts, you've basically adjusted what controls the movement of the laser. I presume that you uninstalled the software and re-installed also? Must have got a bad one my friend! It's too bad because they do work very well.

Top Bottom