Large Router Bits For Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I have some large router bits for sale. They are all brand new and never used. They are all Oldham Viper carbide bits. Oldham is no longer and basically were bought out by Dewalt. These bits are all 1/2" shank bits and require a large VS router and or shaper. As with all router bits, care is indeed needed to use properly with regards to speed and feed rates. That is your responsibility.

I have included photos of each bit showing number of pieces I have (when I say pieces this means how many of that type bits I have). Plus the original identification card that shows name of bit, size of bit, catalog # (if you want to search for them), and the profile of the cut. The cost for each bit is listed which is basically 1/2 price or better to what they were selling for. Shipping will be $10 for one bit or all bits. I will stand good for anything over that. Thank you and if interested or you have questions you can post here or PM me.

Sorry USA shipping only.

Large router bits #2.JPG with prices.JPG price change.JPG newest prices.JPG
Large router bits copy.JPG with price.JPG price change 1.JPG newest Price.JPG

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Just checking if there is any more interest in these router bits. I show what is left so either post here or PM me. Thanks.

jttheclockman

Last Call. I will be closing this sale out by end of next week. There are still a few router bits available if interested. For those that bought from me, thank you!!

jttheclockman

I closed this ad out because there is no more interest so I would thank those that bought some from these items. Use them safely and enjoy. Thanks again.

John T.

Top Bottom