Large lot pen and turning blanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dasreboot

I have quite literally a ton of pen and other blanks. I acquired them all from my father-in-law. I really dont have much time for the hobby anymore , and will never do that many. There are about 20 storage bins. I can deliver for free up to 100 miles from fredericksburg, va. I'd like $1000 for the lot. I'm sure I could get much more separating them out on ebay, but no time for that. If you are interested, I can send pics of what I have. Perhaps a club would like to buy them, or an individual would like to split them up and sell.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

madara

It sounds like a great deal. Too bad I live in Illinois. If you did split it up you could always use the large Priority mail boxes and break it into lots.

hokie

Pics or a list of species would be incredibly helpful. I am in Northern Virginia and would drive far and wide for certain species or varieties of wood. I personally wouldn't buy $1000 of unknown wood, but I'd pay a premium for the ability to select individually.

Buckmark13

Please let me know if you have any larger blanks; game call, peppermill, or especially bowl sizes.

I'm in Northern VA and would be interested. PM me if appreciate.

Top Bottom