Large Blanks For Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

yorkie

I already tried to sell some of these as a group to save myself all the shipping hassle but I figure I'll just list them priced individually and will combine shipping if you buy more than one of the blanks/sets. Shipping should be about $4 per blank in a padded envelope or I can combine in a USPS box for $7.80 if that works.

These are all from my private stash that I've had for years and could just never bring myself to cut up.

They've had a little mineral spirits wiped on them to show the grain.

Coolibah burl two tone. Amazing grain pattern, probably the best piece I've ever seen. Measurements are: 6" x 1.5" $35

Alaskan yellow Cedar burl #1 Measurements are: 5.5" x 1 1/4" $25

Alaskan Yellow Cedar burl #2 Measurements are: 8.5" x 1 1/4" $25

Amboyna burl Measurements are: 5" x 1.5" x 1.75" $35

Spalted/stabilized Oak Measurements are: 5" x 2 x 1.5" $15

Purple dyed burl ( I think it's Maple) amazing grain pattern! $15

Kabo Rosewood. No photo does this blank justice, the colors are astonishing! Measurements are: 5" x 1.5" x 1.25" $25

Crosscut Zebrawood block. Very tight grain. Measurements are: 8" x 7.5" x 2.25" $45

Black dyed Black Ash burl Measurements are: 5" x 1.75" x 1" $20

4 pieces of African blackwood, jet black with that nice purple tinge Measurements are: 6" x 1.5" each block $35

Attachments

Last edited:

dcannon

Hey Yorkie. These are too beautiful
To pass up. I’ll take the coolibah, one yellow cedar, the amboyna and the ash. I don’t need them but I don’t want to see them go! Please PM me payment info

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Top Bottom