Laminate Slim

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from fernhills

fernhills

The laminate really makes a slim look really good, upgrades it, maybe you really don't need a 50$ kit. Well this is a slim made from a diagonal cut oak blank and walnut with plastic laminates. Next one I do I will have a acrylic center, but i want to use ca on the wood part. Can you use the ca on the acrylic? DSCN1288.JPGDSCN1290.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Your pen is very nice; well done!

There are many great possibilities for modifications for the slimline. Consider modifying/omitting the stock middleband section, which opens up being able to widen the middle OD. Thanks for sharing. đź‘Ť

fernhills

Beautiful pen!! When I make something that has wood and resin I'll finish it with Glu Boost. It seems to work well.
Yes I have done that many times ,but you must be careful not to to distort the slimline pen clip, less you use a clip from another kit, even to the point of using a bit of tube so that clip works. I have been doing pens for 14-15 years so I got scuttled spare parts laying all over the place.

Kcimdrib

Carl
Great Slimline you've handled it with style well done. I think they are an underestimated kit.
Well done.
Mike

Top Bottom