Laminate Sierra 2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kcimdrib

Kcimdrib

Using the leftover Laminated wood from yesterday's Sierra. Just changed direction. Looking at my attempts I struggle with cutting I only have a basic Bandsaw and cutting small pieces not easy. However I will keep the Lamination simple which I think will lead to a better result.
As always please feel free to comment and a special thank you to all who have helped so fat.

Attachments

• 20220128_142546~2.jpg
    20220128_142546~2.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 157
  • 20220128_142535~2.jpg
    20220128_142535~2.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 149
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Alan Morrison

Michael, I'm impressed. Very good segmenting, which is excellent given that you have limited equipment for cutting.

Alan

Kcimdrib

Michael, I'm impressed. Very good segmenting, which is excellent given that you have limited equipment for cutting.

Alan
Alan
Thank you again for your kind words. I am reluctant to spend money on a saw I only have a small garage workshop and it would not get a lot of use. So I will stick to the more simple work and my Bandsaw. Although I do admire the work you and the rest of the guys produce.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Very nice Michael! I agree with Alan - The designs you are doing are tricky even with the best of equipment. I compliment you and encourage you to keep tweaking your process. I have thought of several things I 'would like to have,' but also would not use them much. No need to spend funds for on-offs when I can try to learn how to make jigs to use what I have better. Have FUN!

Kcimdrib

Using the leftover Laminated wood from yesterday's Sierra. Just changed direction. Looking at my attempts I struggle with cutting I only have a basic Bandsaw and cutting small pieces not easy. However I will keep the Lamination simple which I think will lead to a better result.
As always please feel free to comment and a special thank you to all who have helped so far.
Thank you all for your comments.

Kcimdrib

Very nice Michael! I agree with Alan - The designs you are doing are tricky even with the best of equipment. I compliment you and encourage you to keep tweaking your process. I have thought of several things I 'would like to have,' but also would not use them much. No need to spend funds for on-offs when I can try to learn how to make jigs to use what I have better. Have FUN!
Thank you Mark I appreciate the comments. When I look at the number of Gouges I possess and probably use 6 out of about 30. But you see things and convince yourself you need them.

Top Bottom