Laguna 24/36 Tailstock setup

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DiemenDesign

For those with the Laguna 24/36, and finding that having the remote control unit mounted at the back of the Tail Stock being in the way of the Handle, I recommend moving the locking handle to the front. I just did it, after seeing someone on YouTube running through doing it on their 18/36, and wondered if the 24/36 Tail Stock was much different. It's not at all, and moving it makes the world of difference. Only thing to note is that locking the handle is the opposite way from when it's on the back side of the Tail Stock.

I've linked the video below which shows the process, rather than running through it here for those interested.

Robbie

This is amazing, I had changed the handle on my 18/36 many many moons ago and because of the convenience I got so used to it being that way I had completely forgotten about it until seeing your post. Thank you for reminding me and hopefully others with a Laguna Lathe will benefit. Your video captured exactly what to do and it really is an easy process. Thanks again.

Top Bottom