Label casting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cbrewer1980

Anyone in the san antonio area that can do label casting? I have someone I normally use but I'm on a bit of a time crunch on this one. I have a rattlesnake skin currently tanning that I want to have cast into bolt action blanks. I will supply the skin (obviously). I'll supply the tubes and the resin also. Normally I would tackle this myself but due to an unfortunate kaboom, my pressure pot is down and out.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Drewboy22

Dang Chris, sorry to hear about your "Kaboom". I dont know anyone in SA that does label casting but I know Don Ward is outta Whichita Falls. Its_Virgil is Don Ward - maybe worth a shot - Welcome to the IAP BTW

its_virgil

Anyone in the san antonio area that can do label casting? I have someone I normally use but I'm on a bit of a time crunch on this one. I have a rattlesnake skin currently tanning that I want to have cast into bolt action blanks. I will supply the skin (obviously). I'll supply the tubes and the resin also. Normally I would tackle this myself but due to an unfortunate kaboom, my pressure pot is down and out.
Dennis Ewing

Top Bottom