Label Casting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I am looking at doing label casting. What paper and all are used for this process. lol
Get ridiculed for saying this but do a search for label casting here. Many threads on the subject and lots of info. Also articles in the library on the subject. The source for paper is about the best one and the one I use. But lots more goes into label casting because that is joined with cast on tube casting for stamps, decals, water slide decals and the list goes on. Good luck.

Madman1978

Get ridiculed for saying this but do a search for label casting here. Many threads on the subject and lots of info. Also articles in the library on the subject. The source for paper is about the best one and the one I use. But lots more goes into label casting because that is joined with cast on tube casting for stamps, decals, water slide decals and the list goes on. Good luck.
IMHO the search aspect here is a PITA

Brian G

When you're in the "Casting and Stabilization" sub-forum, click "Search," enter Label Casting in the search field, select this forum, and put a check in the "search titles only" box. This will sort give you a pile of label casting threads to read and review. There are more, and sometimes it's easer to go back a few pages and years to read up on subjects.

This will come across a little jerkish, but sometimes it's good to demonstrate in a question that at least a little bit of background research has been done before posing it. You'll get a more helpful response. There are plenty of helpful people here, but I think sometimes there's weariness toward the "tell me everything I need to know how to do this" and that shows up in the responses.

Old Hilly

When you're in the "Casting and Stabilization" sub-forum, click "Search," enter Label Casting in the search field, select this forum, and put a check in the "search titles only" box. This will sort give you a pile of label casting threads to read and review. There are more, and sometimes it's easer to go back a few pages and years to read up on subjects.

This will come across a little jerkish, but sometimes it's good to demonstrate in a question that at least a little bit of background research has been done before posing it. You'll get a more helpful response. There are plenty of helpful people here, but I think sometimes there's weariness toward the "tell me everything I need to know how to do this" and that shows up in the responses.
Thank you Brian, That tip of starting your search while in the sub-forum you want to find out about never occurred to me, I just entered my query right at the start page and got a heap of stuff I didn't want. It's all about knowing the tricks of the trade and how to use the software.

Top Bottom