Kudos to Craft Supply

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was assembling a couple of Gentlemens pens last Wednesday with a promised delivery of last Friday. One of them was somehow supplied with a clip from Jr. Gent. Naturally it wouldn't fit. My customer said he couldn't wait until this week. When I called CS and explained this to them they said they'd get the part to me as quickly as possible but no way it would get here before Monday. I figured for sure the sale (one of my first) was lost. I was very surprised when the brown truck showed up at my house Friday at 7:30 pm. The pens were delivered Sat morning.
I didn't think customer service like this existed anymore. I called CS at ~4pm Wed and the part was at my door Fri at 7:30 pm. Thank you Craft Supply.[^]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pete00

george
my experience as well, super company.

last week i scratched the end of a statsman rhodium finish, called craft and the other end said,
bummer i have another one to send you no charge.....thank you craft supply[^]

Dario

If Nils is not a great guy to work with, there is NO WAY, I'll do a group buy the size of what I am running now.

CSUSA tops the customer service department in my book [^].

Thanks CSUSA and Nils!

gerryr

I don't recall ever seeing anyone on this board knock anyone's customer service, well maybe once. Prior to starting to make pens, I made a lot of fly rods and I can tell you from experience, customer service in that industry is generally worse than pathetic. I've only dealt with 5-6 suppliers for pen-making stuff and every one of them provided a level of customer service that is lightyears ahead of the rod building industry. Many of the individual components for rods are really cheap, but "freebies" like we almost always get? It just doesn't happen. Once, I got a $1.29 spool of thread to try and got pretty excited about it.[:0]

TomServo

What George doesn't mention, is that they sent it "express" to CANADA. International UPS is ridiculously expensive, and this service probably cost an arm and a leg!

Johnathan

CSUSA has seen plenty of my dollars. They are the nicest people, and when something does happen to go wrong, which is not very often, they fix that problem as fast as they can. These are the companies that I gladly frequent![:)] Last time I had a kit problem a new kit was sent out and a thank you post card came the same week. Thanking me for bringing the problem to their attention.

Nils, Amber, Dustin, Emily, Michelle, Eric, and whoever else has helped me. Thank you, or taking my money with a smile! [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom