Full Review kudos for Beaufort ink

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

howsitwork

Had an issue with a set of jaw carriers for my chuck and contacted Beaufort about it yesterday. Blimey - rapid response from Phil this morning ! We've agreed on the issue and he's replacing the defective carriers ( outside spec he thinks) but he'd not noticed it before .

I am impressed with the speed of response and actions taken . Had good service from them previously and this reinforces my choice of them as a quality supplier.

so 👍 thanks Phil

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

AllanS

2178BLG5503789GERJ1.png
USA
Tracked & Signed - from £10.45

That's not bad for shipping from the UK

PatrickR

View attachment 341504USA
Tracked & Signed - from £10.45

That's not bad for shipping from the UK
I buy from BI regularly and agree that the service and products are top notch. The shipping cost keeps me from buying more regularly (this is not a knock on them) normally it adds about $35 to the order. International shipping is not inexpensive.

AllanS

I buy from BI regularly and agree that the service and products are top notch. The shipping cost keeps me from buying more regularly (this is not a knock on them) normally it adds about $35 to the order. International shipping is not inexpensive.

Hm. I guess it doesn't take a whole lot of volume to kick it over the quoted £10.45 (~$12 usd ish) price then.

You wouldn't happen to know if the Mistral is postable do you?

PatrickR

Hm. I guess it doesn't take a whole lot of volume to kick it over the quoted £10.45 (~$12 usd ish) price then.

You wouldn't happen to know if the Mistral is postable do you?
No, the Mistral is not postable. For their kits go to https://www.turnerswarehouse.com/collections/beaufort-ink.
I received a package from them today. 23 gbp shipping for a box about the size of a small flat rate. this is not a knock on BI, just the reality of overseas shipping. I love their kits and the selection and service are top notch.

AllanS

Oh I know. That used to be how I got my scotch before selection and quality opened up stateside. :)
Thanks both for the link and the size breakdown. I've no problem with a bit of a bump to support a top notch retailer but at the scale I'm operating at now that's a bit of speed bump.

Top Bottom