Kojent Fountain tips

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mikefoye

In need of replacement tip for a Woodcraft Kojent Fountain Pen. Not posted on Woodcraft site. Do they have to be (or can they be) ordered from Woodcraft or are they interchangeable with tips I might be able to get from PSI or CSI?

Thanks for the help.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

monophoto

What do you mean by 'tip'?

Fountain pens have 'nibs' that are held in 'nib-holder's. Together, the nib-holder and nib are referred to as the 'section'.

Gregory Hardy

Beaufort ink sells kit-compatible Bock nibs (with feed and housing). Not sure if it fits that one, but seems to fit most. Sadly, it's probably cheaper to buy another kit to cannibalize...

mikefoye

Fountain Nibs

Fountain pens have 'nibs' that are held in 'nib-holder's. Together, the nib-holder and nib are referred to as the 'section'.

Thanks for getting back. I made a pen for a guy that contacted me last week and said he couldn't get it to write. I have not seen it yet and was trying to get a little information before I meet him. I don't know if it is a nib problem or what. I was actually wondering if the nib "section" on a Kojent is unique to Woodcraft or if these sections were interchangeable with other styles. As I say I have not yet seen the pen or what he is attempting to use (pump or cartridge). The information that you have provided is very helpful and I now know that replacement nibs/sections are available if that indeed is the issue.

Thanks again

More4dan

Thanks for getting back. I made a pen for a guy that contacted me last week and said he couldn't get it to write. I have not seen it yet and was trying to get a little information before I meet him. I don't know if it is a nib problem or what. I was actually wondering if the nib "section" on a Kojent is unique to Woodcraft or if these sections were interchangeable with other styles. As I say I have not yet seen the pen or what he is attempting to use (pump or cartridge). The information that you have provided is very helpful and I now know that replacement nibs/sections are available if that indeed is the issue.

Thanks again

The existing nib may just need some adjusting to write properly. There are some good YouTube videos showing how to address common problems.

Danny

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

its_virgil

The kojent is a Berea Hardwoods kit. Woodcraft sells Berea kits but changes their names. Here it is: https://www.bereahardwoods.com/pen-kit/supplies/atracia.html

They may have the parts you need.

Learn how to tune a fountain pen (if you do not know how). the nib can be swapped with a better one if that is what it needs.

Do a good turn daily!
Don

In need of replacement tip for a Woodcraft Kojent Fountain Pen. Not posted on Woodcraft site. Do they have to be (or can they be) ordered from Woodcraft or are they interchangeable with tips I might be able to get from PSI or CSI?

Thanks for the help.

its_virgil

Top Bottom