Koa blank interest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Before I go through all the hassle of cutting, sorting, taking pictures and then posting here, I'm wondering if anyone has any interest in any Koa. This is not Curly Koa but has some nice figure in many of the pieces. I have wood to make pen blanks, ice cream scoops, bottle stoppers and just about everything else. Again, this is not showing any curl to it right now but I've found Koa to have all kinds of surprises. I've got an abundance of it right now with two more boxes coming next week. Needless to say with Covid my Hawaii sales have dropped to zero. If you're interested please PM me letting me know what you're looking for and what you think is a fair price. I looked on Cook Woods and Bell Forest Products and both show nothing in stock. If you want me to send you some pictures let me know in your PM and I'll get some pictures taken. Thanks for looking.
BTW- prices would not include shipping and I only ship within the U.S.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Koa is wonderful wood! Can you send a piece of 1x 4 x 24 and the cost please. P.

Sorry Philip, I don't have anything that long. These are all cut offs and random widths and thickness.

Here's some pictures of what I have left with sizes on them. If any of these interest you there's a number in the lower right corner of the masking tape.

20200927_110326.jpg 20200927_110348.jpg 20200927_110617.jpg

Hey, Tom - Got my Koa. Many thanks and well pleased.
Anyone interested in some Koa needs to see what Tom has left, you will not be disappointed.

Thanks Mike. I just received 3 large flat rate boxes and there's some really nice pieces in it that will make beautiful knife scales. I do still a lot of smaller pieces available if anyone's interested.

Top Bottom