Koa (9 lots 3 posts) POST #1

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I have 9 lots of Koa for sale. If you combine two items I will combine the shipping into one box. If you want to insure your shipment for any order over the USPS flat insurance rate please be sure to tell me so I can include it on your invoice. I accept Paypal or checks (shipments with personal checks will not be shipped until the check clears the bank). For any orders please make requests via Private Message so that I have a time stamp in case two buyers want the same lot.
Below are pictures of the Koa I have for sale with a description of size and costs. This is all "Furniture" grade Koa that I purchased some years back while I was in Hawaii. I purchased it from a furniture maker to insure quality. It is all kiln dried and ready to stabilize or turn. There is some checking on some of the pieces and I've tried to point them out however, there is very little waste on any of these pieces. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

LOT#1 SOLD
8 3/8"W x 1 11/16"T x 11"L $100.00 plus 19.95 shipping (this item is over the USPS flat rate insurance value)
koa #1.jpg

LOT#2 SOLD
3 1/2"W x 2 1/8"T x 10 1/2"L $70.00 plus $19.95 shipping (this item is over the USPS flat rate insurance value)
koa #2.jpg

LOT# 3 SOLD
4 15/16"W x 1 7/16"T x 9 1/2"L $45.00 plus $19.95 shipping
koa #3.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom