Knife Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I was going through my inventory and I came across these knife blanks. Great starter knives for those wanting to get into knife making. They are all Woodcraft blanks (except the 3 add on's) and I've included the WC number so you can get a better idea of what is shown. WC is having a sale right now so I'm using the sale prices as a comparison...I paid a lot more for these blanks when I bought them.
These will all fit into a medium flat rate box. I will only ship within the U.S. and it is the buyers responsibility to verify these knives are legal in their state. It's all or nothing for this offer, I will not "split" the order. Sheaths are not included in this offer, just the blanks.

woodcraft 1.jpg
Top to bottom.
WC Tanto blade # 148359 (3 ea.)
WC Drop Point Skinner #148358 (6 ea.)
WC Spear point #148362 (2 ea.)

The add on's are shown below. I have no idea where I got them or what I paid for them but they'll be included at no extra cost. The bottom blade is Damascus.

for sale 2.jpg

If you bought just the WC knives today it would cost you $109.89 plus shipping. That doesn't include the 3 add on's. I'm asking $100.00 for everything including the 3 add on's and Shipping is included if any one is interested. Again, I will not split this order into pieces.

Thanks for looking. Please PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:
Top Bottom