For Sale Kits listing 4 of 4

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rob

I'm continuing to let go of items I no longer need as I am no longer doing pen shows and the like. The bargains continue! This time it's the remainder of my pen kits. There most likely will be several postings for the kits due to the number I have available. All of the kits I'm listing are for sale at significantly lower prices than I paid for them or currently available. The items are listed in no particular order therefore you might need to check all of the postings to determine if you have interest in something.

Please understand that I'm not trying to undercut our vendors I simply need to get these things to a new "home".

Also, due to the age of some of the kits, the refills could be dried out.

Item 26 are various pens and pencils in the slim line style. Some are from Woodcraft/Berea and some from PSI. These are for the most part the "fancy" style with the beaded clips and rounded center-bands All of the pens regardless of plating are $2.00 each with the pencils being $3.00 each.

Black enamel pen, qty 7 SOLD!
Satin pen, qty 8
Silver pen, qty 5
Blue pen, qty 10
Green pen, qty 12
Red pen, qty 12
Gunmetal pen, qty 5
Satin gold pen, qty 2
Black chrome pen, qty 9
Satin Silver pen, qty 9
Upgrade gold pen, qty 3

Black enamel pencil, qty 5
Satin pencil, qty 3
Silver pencil, qty 4
Satin nickel pencil, qty 1
Black chrome pencil, qty 5
Satin Silver pencil, qty 6
Gold pencil, qty 4
Gunmetal pencil, qty 4
Satin gold pencil, qty 4

Item 27 are Art Deco style slimline pens from Woodcraft. These have a rounded clip finial and decorative center-band There are $3.00 each regardless of plating.

Satin pearl pen, qty 1
Satin nickel pen, qty 2

Item 28 is the Toni or Streamline pen from Berea. These are all in Black titanium plating and are $3.00 each, qty 4

Item 29 are Virage roller-ball and fountain pen kits. These are also known as the Metro kit by Woodcraft. These are two barrel postable cap kits. They are $10.00 each and if you buy all 4 I'll include a brand new set of bushing at no cost.

Gunmetal roller ball, Qty 1
SOLD!
Gunmetal fountain pen, Qty 1 SOLD!
Chrome Roller-ball, Qty 1 SOLD!

Chrome Fountain pen, Qty 1 SOLD!

Item 30 are Teacher's pens. These have two mini pen refills in red and blue ink in the kit and are $3.00 each regardless of plating.

Gold pen, qty 6
Chrome pen, Qty 10

Item 31 is the Taper pen. These were sold by Woodcraft and are two barrel twist pens that use the Parker style refill. They are all in a gold finish and $3.00 each, qty 7

Item 32 is the Woodworkers/Sketch pencil. They were/are sold by Woodcraft, PSI, Craft Supplies etc. These are the single barrel kits that use the 5.6mm lead. They are $6.00 each regardless of plating.

Chrome, qty 3
SOLD!

Gold, qty 2 SOLD!

I'll cover the cost of packing materials but buyer will pay shipping via USPS. All items will be sent via appropriately sized flat rate box. The items will be sold in the order in which responses are received either here or via PM to be fair to all. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodwzrd

I'll take all of item 29 (Virage kits), all of item 32 (sketch pencils), and Item 26 Black enamel pen, qty 7 - all 7

Steck

I'd like from item 26, 3 satin pens, 2 silver pens, 2 gunmetal pens, 2 black chrome pens, 2 upgrade gold pens, 2 gunmetal pencils and 2 satin nickel pencils. If available. Thanks

Top Bottom