Kitless Rollerball

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Alpha1

Alpha1

Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2018
Messages
24
Location
England
This is my first succesfull attempt at a kitless rollerball. I have made lots of kitless fountain pens but never a rollerball.
rollerball 2.jpg


rollerball 1.jpg
 
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Kitless Ballpoints and rollerballs is an area im trying to figure out. I need to get my mini metal lathe running again though to do the small metal parts. Control board went out on it and I havent gotten around to fixing it
 
I am not a fan of rollerballs it was a challenge its unlikely I will make another one unless some one was to ask me to make them one.
(This one is for sale)
I have done the sums. Next up is a kitless ballpen. I use ballpens every day. My first choice would be a fountain pen but as I have at least 8 sitting in a drawer I really dont need to make any more.
But a ballpen could be interesting so I am going to give it a go. Watch this space.

Most if not all of my kitless pens I have to admit are turned on a metal lathe. I use the wood lathe for some bits but I mostly use a metal lathe.
 
Next up is a kitless ballpen. I use ballpens every day. My first choice would be a fountain pen but as I have at least 8 sitting in a drawer I really dont need to make any more.
But a ballpen could be interesting so I am going to give it a go. Watch this space.

Most if not all of my kitless pens I have to admit are turned on a metal lathe. I use the wood lathe for some bits but I mostly use a metal lathe.
I have some Schmidt SKM-88 mechanisms that I got from Exotic Blanks a while back, which is serving as the basis for my reverse-engineering attempt at a kitless ballpoint. I need to work a few things out, though. Right now, it's just ideas in my head.
 
Back
Top Bottom