Kit?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

I have not seen those for sale by any vendor other than Woodcraft.

In my opinion, it is a pity that this kit has been discontinued. . I like the length of the barrel (2.70") and the amount of "meat" that is left on the blank after turning to prescribed size.

Last edited:

showcaser

I bought out the last of them (chrome and enamel)they had. Really nice kit. Judging by the components I think dayacom made them,not sure though. The packaging lists Taiwan as country of origin.

jttheclockman

That special black blank you been working on would look good on this.

I ran into this question on FB and the kit does look very nice and wanted to add them. So many kits out there you never see them all. This looked nice. :):)

rudya7

The Samsara twist pen kits, from penkitsmall.com look close, but are not exactly the same.

Attachments

• 20180511112546_24.jpg
    20180511112546_24.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 158

Dehn0045

I bought a few different Woodcraft kits when they ran them on sale last year. Just finished a couple of Accord Twist pens and am really impressed by the quality. But like this one, the Accord has been sold out since the sale and it doesn't look like anyone else makes/carries them. Wish I had bought as many as I could afford...

jttheclockman

I just talked to them and they are discontinued and will not return. No reason. Sounded like not enough sales though. :)

Top Bottom