Kingsize Bed---Cedar---

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Max

Finally got this finished today---so now I can make pens for the rest of the year. We have already stopped taking orders for Christmas because we still have three shows to do.
Anyhow---I just spent the last two weeks building this Knigsize bed for some folks up in Michigan. They should be here Thanksgiving weekend to pick it up.
Hope you enjoy the pics

2006116173454_king1.jpg

2006116173542_king2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary Max

The bed is in four sections. The wife and I can move it---not real fast but we geter done.
I had a Queen size bed with me at a outdoor show and just left it setting on my flatbed trailer.
The wife uses a outdoor poly for the finish this bed will have about a dozen coats on it.
Paul thanks for the offer but I just bought a new used vise--it's not as heavy as the bed but it wieghs 50lbs--LOL

Nice bed, Gary. I am a manager of a retail furniture store...in MIchigan.. and I can attest that it looks incredibly strong, OH! and beautiful too!
Did you save some of the cedar for some pens or bottlestopers?

Gary Max

Glenn I have tons of Cedar on hand all the time. Cedar pens where my best selling pens the first year I sold them.
That bed would not fit in my bedroom either. I only make a couple of beds per year. Everyone is a orginal.[:D]

Gary Max

Thanks Lou----No we do not deliver.
You would not believe how far folks will drive to get a piece of furniture that is custom built ----one of a kind.
The funny is I can make a lot more money making pens---LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom