King of the Slimhill!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from John Eldeen

John Eldeen

Thank you to all of you that voted for me and to Fred for your efforts in running a great contest. As for the pen I wood love to take credit for meticulously planning and exciting this slimline but, truth be told I was making 6 slimline pen and pencil sets for my shop and this is one of them that looked extremely nice. I would like to give credit for the blank to @wood128 I order a bunch of blanks from Joseph and all of then are great.
20200210_173545.jpg20200210_173501.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood128

Thank you to all of you that voted for me and to Fred for your efforts in running a great contest. As for the pen I wood love to take credit for meticulously planning and exciting this slimline but, truth be told I was making 6 slimline pen and pencil sets for my shop and this is one of them that looked extremely nice. I would like to give credit for the blank to @wood128 I order a bunch of blanks from Joseph and all of then are great.
View attachment 233985View attachment 233986
Great looking pen John. Congratulations on the win. You do FANTASTIC segmenting work !!

magpens

Very nice pen, John !!!

Also, I know very well that Joe's DIW is second to none so it's not surprising to see some of it find its way to the forefront of a BASH contest !!!

Top Bottom