Kentucky Thoroughbred Horse Farm blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wood from the Sport of Kings. Oak fence board, storm downed walnut and maple from Juddmonte Farms, with COA and provenance. Each blank is 5" and at least 3/4 with the oak varying from 3/4 to 1 1/4". They are $10 each with COA, $8.00 shipping. I was a night watch at Juddmonte from 2006 to 2014 and personally collected this wood. The COA text and the rest of the story is below.

My family has been in the thouroghbred business for as long as Kentucky has been a state. Capt. Jack Chinn won the 9th Kentucky Derby in 1883 with Leonatus.

Over 150,000 people a year flock to Churchhill Down on the second Saturday in May to be a part of the Kentucky Derby. A half billion dollars a year is spent purchasing thoroughbred racing and breeding stock at Keeneland each year.

Few thouroghbred breeders can hold a light for Juddmonte Farms. Mr. Abdullah bought his first horse in 1977 and 42 years later has over $83,000,000 in earnings. Not from buying the best horses; but from breeding the best horses. The true spirit of thouroughbred competition.

COA text

This wood has witnessed the birth and growth of thoroughbred greatness. Some of the finest breeding stock in history has graced the fields of Juddmonte Farms; including, the Blue Hens Hasili and the matriarch of Juddmonte, Tousaud. Hasili is one of only two mares in history to have produced five Group/Grade I winners, and Tousaud produced four; including Empire Maker, Belmont Stakes winner and grand-sire of the first Triple Crown winner in 37 years, American Pharoah.

Juddmonte USA is home to Arrogate, the richest racehorse in history with earnings of $17,422,600. If you'd like to breed your mare to him, it will cost you $75,000 LFSN, that is a Live Foal that Stands on its own and Nurses from the mare.

Juddmonte has horse farms in North America, the United Kingdom, and Ireland. At the time of this printing Juddmonte has bred 106 individual Group/Grade I winners, who have won a total of 206 Group/Grade I races including 25 Classics.

The Classics include; in the United States, the Belmont Stakes and Kentucky Oaks. In the United Kingdom, the 2000 Guineas, 1000 Guineas, Oaks Stakes, Derby Stakes, and St. Leger. In Ireland, the Irish 2000 Guineas, Irish Oaks, and Irish Derby. In France, the Poule d'Essai des Poulains, Poule d'Essai des Pouliches, Prix de Diane, Prix du Jockey Club, and Prix Royal Oaks.

Oak is repurposed from fence boards replaced during regular maintenance at USA Farms 1, 2, and 3. Walnut and maple is repurposed from USA Farm 3 storm damaged trees.

(Signed)
Brian L. Chinn
Nightwatchman
USA Farms 1, 2 & 3
2006-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom