Kentucky Bourbon Pen Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lonn

These Kentucky bourbon pen blanks are offered in your choice of quanity purchase, for those who have never had Kentucky Bourbon Blanks offering 8 each of approximately 1"+ by 1"+ by 5 1/4 inches long for $19.00 including shipping OR for the more volume pen turners, i am offering 85 cut off blanks ( a medium flat rate box filled with many just short of 5 inches long and several longer than Sierra pen requirements) for $75.00 including shipping to the lower 48 states. I provide a Certificate of Authenticity with each blank shipped. The cut offs are limited to 5 medium flat rate box lots but the 8 each small flat rate box lots should last for the duration of this add.

Attachments

• bourbon wood and pens for IAP 006.jpg
    bourbon wood and pens for IAP 006.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 281
  • bourbon wood and pens for IAP 001.JPG
    bourbon wood and pens for IAP 001.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 192
  • bourbon wood and pens for IAP 002.JPG
    bourbon wood and pens for IAP 002.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 193
  • bourbon wood and pens for IAP 003.JPG
    bourbon wood and pens for IAP 003.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 201
  • Print ready certificate of autentication bourbon  pen.jpg
    Print ready certificate of autentication bourbon pen.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 275

jallan

Hi,
I would like one box of 8 for $19.00 inc. shipping and Certificates of Authenticity. Please send Pay Pal information for payment.
Thanks
Jallan

Lonn

Brand specific whiskey blanks

My source has approximately 1 million once and twice used Kentucky bourbon barrels . His advice to me was NOT to be brand specific. i admit i advertised ,sold and provided brand specific pens early on and received from Bourbon management people here in louisville at the Bourbon Bash some incriminated questions as to how i had authority to use trademark information. I sale Kentucky Bourbon pen blanks, use your imagination. I turn Kentucky Bourbon pens in trade for Kentucky bourbon barrel heads on which i have read numerous distillary stamps but i dont separate for myself or other pen turners. I dont want to make a few buck to loose several thousand. Sorry!!!!

Thanks to everyone that placed orders. All paid orders are on the way.

Top Bottom