Ken V wins--JohnU finale! Congratulations, Ken!!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bob Wemm

$400 -- but will have to send a check as that is more than my PayPal Allowance.

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Bob

Bob Wemm

$400 -- but will have to send a check as that is more than my PayPal Allowance.

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Bob

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:.

WAAAHHH.
Bob.

stonepecker

Hey BOB, the salt water can hide your tears as you swim with that exchange bag.

I won't be here tonight so will have to check back tomorrow and see who won.
Best of luck to all the bidders and congrats to the winner.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
You guys are doing good --- keep it moving. I'd love to have this but the last one got too deep into the wallet even at my age we still need to eat regular.

Last edited:

Quality Pen

This auction will end Wednesday night

The second of the auctions for John's masterpieces!! The Jr. Gent (or Atrax, Triton, Jr. Emperor, Jr. Statesman, Jr. Majestic--I think) that is shown will be the 'centerpiece' of what you are bidding for. John has reminded me that he likes to fill boxes, so there will be "several" more blanks.

Once again John has over 100 feathers in this pen!! So, keep bidding---you won't regret this purchase!!!

That's an awesome looking blank. I hope whoever turns it posts the pic!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to John and Ken for the tremendous support on both the supply and demand sides!

Thanks to the gavel wrangler!

KenV

Thanks all for the support for our "habit" here at IAP!!!

Send me a snail mail address and I will send the check immediately ---

Have money in the checking account -- but not at the credit union linked to pay pal.

JohnU

THANK YOU KEN !!!! and all of the bidders!!!! and Ed !!!
As you know I don't believe in shipping a half empty box, so Ken I will do what I can to supply you with some blanks to help you earn some of that money back! lol

Seriously, Thank you all for making the IAP so great!

Top Bottom