Ken V wins--JohnU finale! Congratulations, Ken!!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
This auction will end 8 PM Eastern time--Wednesday night

The second of the auctions for John's masterpieces!! The Jr. Gent (or Atrax, Triton, Jr. Emperor, Jr. Statesman, Jr. Majestic--I think) that is shown will be the 'centerpiece' of what you are bidding for. John has reminded me that he likes to fill boxes, so there will be "several" more blanks.

Once again John has over 100 feathers in this pen!! So, keep bidding---you won't regret this purchase!!!

Attachments

• 103 feather jr set.jpg
    103 feather jr set.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks again to John for another gorgeous set of blanks. (& thanks, birds!)

Last edited:

Mike Powell

Ok you caught me. But, at my skill I cant pay that for a blank yet. SWMBO would be pretty upset with me though. She has told me three times since Ive been here to stop buying stuff. In five months, I have over 200 blanks, and 100 component sets waiting on my return.

stonepecker

Look at it this way Mike.........You can have 100 blanks blow up on you and still can make 100 pens.

Just be sure to let the wife take her pick of them.......keeping her happy is the trick.

Mike Powell

She used to carry about 7 of my pens with her, thats how I got my only sale. A co-worker saw them and bought 5 for Christmas gift. She always gets the choice to keep it.

mrburls

Okay, I'm in Pa. right now for awhile and the wife is back in Texas so I'm thinking she won't know I'm bidding. So with that said I'm in for $375.00
John makes some of the best blanks and this one would be a keeper for me should I get so lucky to win.
Keith "mrburls"

Top Bottom