Keep your fingers crossed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

navycop

Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2010
Messages
2,333
Location
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
I went for a second interview with a heating and air conditioning company in Virginia Beach. They are suppose to call in a week or two after the background checks and references. I hope to get it and move out of the hospital security field.. (I got a certificate from Tidewater Tech in HVAC and electrical)...
 
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Mike; we'll be praying that you get the job, it sounds good. Now you know that in this kind of firld it does have its High pressure side, but Low pressure as well.
​
 
Good luck !

Mike,

I hope you land the job !!!

I did three years in hospital security - best thing to do is get out of it , LOL !

Regards,
Cam
 
Back
Top Bottom