K40 40 watt Laser Questions

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithbyrd

I know lot of people have the NEJE lasers and a few years ago several had the Chinese K40. I have a K40 Laser about 7 years old - it has been good and I have done nothing to it. Which mean it needs some help! Power has gone way down and way out of alignment. I decided to correct my ways and get a new tube and align the mirrors. So Mirror 1 (out of the tube ) and mirror 2 have bad spots that can't be cleaned off - looks like a burn spot on mirror 2.
Does anyone know a good source for these mirrors? and the 40w tube?
Thanks in advance for your help!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fuzzy63

Hello Keith, I also have a K40 laser. You can get a new tube off E-Bay for around $100.00 and the lens around $36.00. Just do a search for each one of your items and you will find them. I done this search just a few ago and came up with these items. Hope this helps you. You can also order the little nylon rollers on the slide if yours are worn also.
Gary

If I were going to replace my original 40 watt laser tube I would go for an upgrade. A 50 watt tube is 97.00 and a 50 watt power supply is 50, you are going to have to cut a hole for the longer tube and they even have a plastic cover for that. The only real difference is a new power supply and cutting the hole for it and you get 25% more power.

keithbyrd

thanks for the responses - have ordered the parts - I decided to stick with the 40w tube - I'm not big into modifying working things - I guess I'm a little timid about screwing something up!

Top Bottom