Just joined the club

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

VinceLoy

Good afternoon and Happy New Year - Hopefully 2022 will be a better year for everyone
I've been turning a while and made 20 or 30 pens so far but looking to improve on how I do it and better finishes - the pool of knowledge here is massive so looking forward to some learning

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Welcome to the Loony Bin Club.šŸ˜ Sometimes I think we all are loony because of the money we spend on our hobby. But in the end so what, it only money.šŸ™‚ I am sure you will fit right in and have some fun. We are a loose bunch but do take our work serious. We strive to be helpful and yet have some fun doing it. This place is packed with so much info spread out over many forums here. Take a look around and check out the SOYP forum to see some eye candy for inspiration. Jump in any time and as I said Have fun! Happy New Year. great way to start a new year.

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Hello and Welcome to our home. We have many ideas and tutorials for your review.

Here's an Introductory Document for Reference.

Take a look at our Library of Tutorials listed on the Home Page under "General Announcements".

Here is a direct link to the Library of Tutorials Menu.

Here's a list of world wide Pen Suppliers.

Let me know if you find any others.

Have Fun!

Top Bottom