Just got home from fishing.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

So I get home from a weekend of fishing with my buddies. I come in the house & yell for my wife to come help with cleaning the fish. But she doesn't answer. I look around & notice her car is gone. So I guess she went shopping, or to get her nails done.

Anyway, I go into the kitchen to make a sandwich because the fish are in the cooler & can wait till she gets home. Then I notice a note on the fridge. It says:

This just isn't working and I can't take it anymore. I've gone to stay at my Mother's.

So I open the fridge, the light comes on, the beer is cold.

Just what the h#)) is she talking about?:confused:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Justturnin

Did you make sure the ice maker was running?:biggrin: I know when I am feelin' a Whiskey and there is no ice I feel like leaving too.

longbeard

Whats that song.......i'm gonna miss her, ahhh lookie there, i've gotta bite. Brad Praisley.
Just kiddin, all jokes aside, grab the beer and go get her.

BSea

Mayby she was just talking about having to clean fish anymore,hopefully for ur sake,and wanted to get away

Just for the record, and for anyone else who isn't sure, this was just a joke a friend of mine sent me. I did change it to 1st person. But just to clear the air. I didn't go fishing this weekend, my wife didn't leave me, and the fridge does indeed work.

Although, the beer is kept in the fridge in the garage with my CA.:biggrin:

EDIT: great song longbeard. Ranks right up there with "I want to check you for ticks":wink:

Last edited:

jfoh

Did the cable or dish go off? That would explain her note and need to go to her mothers to watch her shows. Very boring if she had nothing to watch on TV while you are out fishing so you all can have something to eat. Or perhaps she could not get the mower to start again. Life is full of mysteries sometimes. You just have to wait until she returns to ask her what is going on. Hope those fish are on ice or she will miss her chance to clean her share.

shadetree_1

Mayby she was just talking about having to clean fish anymore,hopefully for ur sake,and wanted to get away

Just for the record, and for anyone else who isn't sure, this was just a joke a friend of mine sent me. I did change it to 1st person. But just to clear the air. I didn't go fishing this weekend, my wife didn't leave me, and the fridge does indeed work.

Although, the beer is kept in the fridge in the garage with my CA.:biggrin:

EDIT: great song longbeard. Ranks right up there with "I want to check you for ticks":wink:

That's the best place I can think of for the cold beer! Mines in the same place, nice and handy, in the garage with my CA!!!:biggrin:

Top Bottom