Just An Old Beat Up Box

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenB259

Nothing special here except the fact that I made this box about 50 years ago. Memories come flooding back and before you know it, I'm back in my dad's workshop. He taught me a lot and instilled my passion for woodworking. He's been gone 34 years, not forgotten though. I still love him and miss him.

Attachments

• IMG_4122.jpeg
    IMG_4122.jpeg
    434.4 KB · Views: 68
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

And it still looks good today. My Dad past 18 years ago and I too miss him alot and owe him many compliments and thanks for giving me the knowledge and skills that I have today. learned my way around tools at a very young age and use them even today. I often say though if my Dad had the tools that I have today his projects and builds would have been alot easier. Thanks for showing.

KenB259

And it still looks good today. My Dad past 18 years ago and I too miss him alot and owe him many compliments and thanks for giving me the knowledge and skills that I have today. learned my way around tools at a very young age and use them even today. I often say though if my Dad had the tools that I have today his projects and builds would have been alot easier. Thanks for showing.
My dad's workshop had a table saw , a cheap craftsman bandsaw and an old metal lathe that had been converted to a wood lathe. That's about it as far as larger tools.

Top Bottom