Just a touch of ebonite

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Displaced Canadian

I decided to try adding some fun details to where the cap and body meet. The metal sections are aluminum the black section in the middle is ebonite. There is a bit more red in the body than the picture shows. Please let me know your thoughts.

Attachments

• Brandy pen 1.jpg
    Brandy pen 1.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 257
  • Brandy pen 2.jpg
    Brandy pen 2.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 266
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lucky2

My thoughts on your pen, I think that it should be my pen, cause I think that I love it more than you do. Personally, I do honestly do like this pen a lot, I think that you just might have turned the nicest pen there is. I like the kit and size of it, and I really like the shape and color of it also. Personally, I hope to turn a few of those kits, I doubt that any will look as nice as this one. But, I can and will have fun trying.

Len

P.S. If you should ever get the urge to sell this beauty, please contact me as I would like to buy it from you.

My thoughts on your pen, I think that it should be my pen, cause I think that I love it more than you do. Personally, I do honestly do like this pen a lot, I think that you just might have turned the nicest pen there is. I like the kit and size of it, and I really like the shape and color of it also. Personally, I hope to turn a few of those kits, I doubt that any will look as nice as this one. But, I can and will have fun trying.

Len

P.S. If you should ever get the urge to sell this beauty, please contact me as I would like to buy it from you.
Thank you for the kind words. This one is already spoken for. That pen is not a kit. I have a hard time making thicker pens because I would rather use a thinner one. I think the secrets to making a good pen are, don't be in a hurry, and enjoy the process.

Attachments

• Pre pen.jpg
    Pre pen.jpg
    390 KB · Views: 136
Top Bottom