Just a prototype.....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Pitoon

Pitoon

Well as the title says, this is just a prototype to see how it would look on this type of material. Still need to work out some small kinks, and i think i'll have it where it needs to be.

Thanks for looking!

Pitoon

Attachments

• DSC02416.jpg
    DSC02416.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 251
  • DSC02418.jpg
    DSC02418.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC02417.jpg
    DSC02417.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 154
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ambidex

That is amazing how real the skin looks! Very nice job, are the tusks different or is it the angle of the pictures? The one appears to either be broken or missing. Of course it's early and I haven't had my coffee yet.:rolleyes:

Pitoon

That is amazing how real the skin looks! Very nice job, are the tusks different or is it the angle of the pictures? The one appears to either be broken or missing. Of course it's early and I haven't had my coffee yet.:rolleyes:

Thanks!

No you're good, the head is angled and the tusks are curved. The right tusk as you are looking at the image is all there, it's just the curve of the tusk is in line with the tusk itself, if that makes sense.

The picture is a bit odd because of that, so i may end up changing the image to something a little clearer.

Pitoon

Pjohnson

I would be VERY interested in your method or a way to purchase. My youngest daughter has a collection (50+ elephants) ... This would be a special addition to her collection.

Please let me know .. pm works, too

Pitoon

Is that an inlay or a casting?? very interesting piece of work... look forward to seeing more and the finished project.

It's actually laser engraved. Have not any any time to continue on with the project last week. I hope to squeeze in some time for this week coming up.

Pitoon

Top Bottom