Junior Commissioner Bushings size?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

r1237h

I just bought the Junior Commissioner Pen Kit, but somehow forgot to order the revent bushings. I've started using calipers when turning, but the instructions don't say what size the bushing are.

Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cwolfs69

measure components

I just bought the Junior Commissioner Pen Kit, but somehow forgot to order the revent bushings. I've started using calipers when turning, but the instructions don't say what size the bushing are.

Thanks.
measure the components where they meet the blank. i do this even on the ones i have bushings for just in case there are any variation is parts. keeps you on your toes as well.

r1237h

Thanks.
measure the components where they meet the blank. i do this even on the ones i have bushings for just in case there are any variation is parts. keeps you on your toes as well.

That is so obvious. I'm senile.

Thanks

blusky1249

I forgot to order them myself.. about 100 bushings and I can't find one that fits..no sense in ordering them now it will cost about $12 I'll try some other time. turning pens is supposed to be fun...:)

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I forgot to order them myself.. about 100 bushings and I can't find one that fits..no sense in ordering them now it will cost about $12 I'll try some other time. turning pens is supposed to be fun...:)

MAKING bushings can be fun, too!! Try it!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom